[mythtv-users] MythTV & the HD Homerun tuner in Australia

Peter Hocking peter at thehockings.org
Wed Jul 29 12:39:00 UTC 2009

Hi

Given the issues I experienced getting MythTV working with a HD Homerun
tuner here in Australia, I've put together a step by step guide at
http://www.thehockings.org/MythTV/index.html to save others from the
same headaches that I experienced as a Linux & MythTV newbie.

 I'd appreciate it if other more knowlegable MythTV had a look at what
I've put together & point out any mistakes. In order to stop this
mailing list being flooded with email, please email any details of any
mistakes or helpful suggestions to mythtv at thehockings.org

Thanks,

Peter