[mythtv-users] Recording from TV whilst watching a video

Leigh Sharpe lsharpe at pacificwireless.com.au
Thu Jul 30 04:04:30 UTC 2009

Nothing in dmesg to indicate any issues. I had been watching live TV
earlier in the evening, so I'm pretty well convinced the capture card is
OK.
According to lspci, it's a:

02:01.0 Multimedia video controller: Conexant Systems, Inc.
CX23880/1/2/3 PCI Video and Audio Decoder (rev 05)
02:01.2 Multimedia controller: Conexant Systems, Inc. CX23880/1/2/3 PCI
Video and Audio Decoder [MPEG Port] (rev 05)

According to the box, it's an Ultraview DVB-T PLUS

Nothing in /var/log/messages, either.