[mythtv-users] Myth SVN Trunk ebuilds for gentoo.

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 13:20:58 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 2:12 AM, Marc Tousignant<drayson at net1plus.com> wrote:
> I currently have several people using my overlay for trunk. But I think my
> current release process stinks, and scaling it up is worse.
>
> As such I have created a git repo that can be added to layman and synced.
>
> http://wiki.github.com/MarcT/mt-mythtv
>
> For those using any of the tarballs I sent out I would advise deleting it
> and using layman instead. If you do switch remember to remove the old repo
> or there will be a conflict.

I will have to check out your overlay when I eventually move to 0.22.
Does it have mytharchive?

BTW, I have SVN builds in my overlay for 0.21 but not for trunk. This
includes the VDPAU, opengl and HDPVR patches as well.

http://github.com/drescherjm/jmdgentoooverlay/tree/0b0934c9175bd0da8ea553998700826e9218ba1a/media-tv/mythtv

John