[mythtv-users] MythWeb Listings Empty for DVB-T (DVB-S is ok)

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 09:45:35 UTC 2009

There was a discussion that this maybe because the mysqwl connections have
timed out.

I had a sortof similar problem. Myth stopped recortding. Upcoming recordings
was empty, epg was populated.

Running mythsetup (stopping backend) running mythfilldatabase fixed it (for
a while) I asked how the connections are made (odbc? Native?) And how to
make the timeout longer or persistent or non persistent so that we ensure
consistent connections. But so far no response

Please excuse brevity and mistakes, this email was composed on a mobile
phone.

Thanks and regards,
Richard Morton
07899750400