[mythtv-users] Quick opinions

Alan Marchiori alan at alanmarian.com
Mon Jun 1 16:27:10 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 10:21 AM, Matthew Keefe
<learningtehlinux at gmail.com> wrote:
> I look forward to hearing how well this works alan.  What kind of clip
> are you looking for, something on a site like vimeo or something
> downloadable instead?

preferably something downloadable you can pm me off list if you want.

Ideally would be something recorded from your local HD source.  should
be at least a few minutes long to get a decent measure of CPU usage.

The original concern was BBC HD, which I think is H.263 (or 264?)
which is a different encoding than the HD in the US and also happens
to be more CPU intensive..  So something recorded from myth from BBC
HD is what I expected.