[mythtv-users] 5min jump takes long during time shift
thomas at boerkel.de
Tue Jun 2 21:18:07 UTC 2009
I have the problem, that a 5min jump forward takes sometimes up to 15s
when watching a show while it is being recorded (for example 30 min
behind real time).
20s jumps are no problem.
Anyone knows, what that is?
- seperate backend and frontend (diskless PXE)
- gigabit ethernet
- optimized mysql settings
- backend: Athlon 64 X2 DualCore 3800+, 1 GB, kernel 2.6.25
- frontend: Celeron 2.6 GHz, 512 MB, kernel 2.6.28
- both systems running Gentoo
- Myth 0.21 fixes
- no NFS for recordings (backend is streaming)
- no comm flagging during recording, but after recording
- MPEG2 (DVB-S)
- SDTV, displaying on full HD
- no frame-perfect jump configured
More information about the mythtv-users