[mythtv-users] Problem with 1080i h264 video - video appears to be twice as long as it should.

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 23:23:03 UTC 2009

Hi

2009/6/4 Manuel McLure <manuel at mclure.org>:
> So far so good. 20622 SVN with the patch seems to be recording the
> shows correctly.

Great to know ..

I will incorporate that patch in my build then.

Yesterday I've noticed a few h264 video I had recorded that mythtv
0.21 was unable to play back ; I just get a blank screen and I must
kill mythfrontend (does the same with 0.21 unpatched). Interestingly,
it plays fine in the preview window.

Trunk plays it well.

So I took on the big task of upgrading ffmpeg of mythtv 0.21 to the
one running in trunk. Almost done.