[mythtv-users] Questions about HD-PVR and VDPAU

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Thu Jun 4 07:48:20 UTC 2009

Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> says:
> > the patches in the two specific messages I pointed you to are not
> > included in his work.
>
> Are you using this patch successfully ?

Yes; I've used it for about three months. It didn't completely fix the
issue, but noticeably improved the situation.

(Now that I think about it, I can't offhand remember the last time I
saw the issue occur at all. I don't know if it's me just not happening
to watch content containing the issue--primarily certain NBC and
premium movie-channel recordings--or if, as you mentioned, moving to a
newer Nvidia driver (180.51 now) made the difference.)

--
Frontend/backend:	P4 3.0GHz, 1.5TB software RAID 5 array