[mythtv-users] HDhomerun in Australia

Andy Hitchman andy at hitchman.net
Thu Jun 4 12:37:29 UTC 2009

I'm using one with Mythbuntu Jaunty (weekly repository)i n Melbourne. Got it
about a week after launch and started using Myth for the first time.

SD is 100% good. Sometimes get blocking on HD, but not really sure if that
is the HDHR, my poxy old backend or my antenna.

Easy to configure within Myth. Just works. Uptime is 51 days for backend and
HDHR.

Am using Shepherd for listings.