[mythtv-users] Lose audio after seeking or pausing

Johnny jarpublic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 01:00:48 UTC 2009

I recently updated to mythtv to build 20667  from JYA's repo. At the
same time I moved from nvidia driver version 180.51 to 180.60. Now in
live tv or while watching recordings, I lose my audio when ever I seek
or pause. If I back out of the recording and the start it again the
audio works fine again. I am just using SD NTSC recordings from a
PVR-150. I have looked in the frontend logs and I don't see any
errors. Is there somewhere else to look for any error messages? Any
idea what is going on here?