[mythtv-users] Two problems, help please

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Fri Jun 5 12:51:39 UTC 2009

On Friday 05 June 2009 02:32:54 Peter Hocking wrote:
> <head>
> </head>

Peter:

You are sending in both plain text and HTML, the latter being discouraged
here. I see you're using Thunderbird, you can easily set that up to send
plain text only. If you need to send HTML mail for some reason, I think you
can set up to sent plain text on a recipient-by-recipient basis.

Just thought I'd point that out before someone else did so in a less polite
manner.

Among other problems, HTML can cause trouble for digests and archivers, and
sending the entire mail twice (html and text) is a waste of bandwidth.

--
beww
beww at beww.org