[mythtv-users] Long delays with remote occasionally

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 15:17:33 UTC 2009

Another "just to be clear"
Regarding Josh's patch.  If you don't have it, you will have delays with
your remote.  If you have delays with your remote, Josh's patch and the
update instructions he gave should be the first thing you do.

That said, I also got delays with my remote when the batteries were dying,
but that is a different story and one that can be fixed by reading the book
Snoopy made famous: "How to Cure Stupidity".

Allen