[mythtv-users] nVidia drivers 185.18.14 now out, ubuntu mythtv packages update ...

Steve Curtis scurtis at fixation.net
Wed Jun 10 21:29:40 UTC 2009

2009/6/10 Steve Curtis <scurtis at fixation.net>

> 2009/6/10 Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com>
>
>> Sometimes when pausing or starting a recording, the PC would just
>> completely freeze requiring a reboot.
>> And it's getting worse.

JY, I've rolled back to 180.60 and now I'm getting strange red banding from
the right of the screen in X and MythTV after 10-15 mins usage.  I'm running
at 1920x1080 with composite disabled in my xorg too.

As I know we are using the same board, I wondered if you had seen this too?
I've not seen this on prior 180.x drivers.

Cheers
Steve