[mythtv-users] missing channels

Z F mail4me9999 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 11 05:01:47 UTC 2009

Dear Bob,

--- On Wed, 6/10/09, Bob <mythtv at cox.net> wrote:

> From: Bob <mythtv at cox.net>
> Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] missing channels
> To: "Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
> Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 11:21 PM
> Z F wrote:
> > One problem which escapes me is how to make
> SchedulesDirect sent me the
> > program guide. I have added xmltvid corresponding to
> the channels into mythtv-setup channel editor, but nothing
> comes in. SchedulesDirect profile
> > lists the required ids. Do I have to manipulate some
> table other than
> > channels in the mythv data base
> I use a similar technique and I usually have to wait about
> 24 hours before the guide data shows in my listing.
> Have you done this?

Of course, I have not done this. I ran mythfill... and was expecting
the data to appear immediately, as it does in other cases. Once you mentioned this, I checked and indeed, I have the data for tomorrow.

Of course, now I have new problem. My recently build frontend started
to crash today... :( this is for another thread...

Thanks a lot for your help.

ZF