[mythtv-users] HDhomerun in Australia

Ben Coleman arrikhan_mail at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jun 12 11:33:21 UTC 2009

Jason Lewis wrote:
> Ben Coleman wrote:
>
>> Can I ask what version of mythtv you are running?
>>
>> I bought an HDHR some time ago but am yet to get it up and running on
>> Myth specifically (fine on other progs) and I am trying to determine
>> what ver. of myth The Australian release of HDHR works on.
>>
> Hi Ben,
>
> I am running the debian-multimedia packages v.  0.21.svn20090530-0.0
>
> I believe you need to be running the .21 fixes branch for it to work.
>
> Hope that helps,
>
> Jason

Ah...

I simply install mythtv using debian-multimedia packages on vanilla
debian load using the testing group which are currently on
0.21.svn20090430-0.0, so that explains things! I might upgrade to the
unstable which is now at 0.1 of the release that works for you unless
christian moves 0530 up the tree.

Thanks ..!!

BC.