[mythtv-users] DTV Transition

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 18:15:31 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 12:59 PM, John Finlay<finlay at moeraki.com> wrote:
> After the DTV transition in the US, I have 3 stations that will change their
> digital transmission frequency. What's the easiest way to change my mythtv
> setup to match. Can I avoid doing a complete rescan and just tweak the
> individual stations?
>
> John

I just did a rescan (full scan with minimal updates), and it seems to
have swapped around the frequencies just fine, except for a few
stations that haven't switched yet...so I'll have to rescan again.

I've found that the full scan with minimal updates doesn't tend to
change anything you wouldn't want it to.

Tom