[mythtv-users] New system w poor quality picture

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Sat Jun 13 07:16:36 UTC 2009

Z F wrote:
> Hello Paul
>
> Do not know if you got the answer on your question, but
> digital antenna is just an antenna. It is a marketing trick,
> nothing more.

Yes thanks. It wasn't that that was confusing me. Here in the UK
we don't have HD over the air. Instead we have several SD channels
multiplexed on each frequency. I'd just never thought it through
far enough to realise that there'd be no problem sending HD
over the air, so I was surprised to hear of it.

Thanks for the replies.

Cheers,
	Paul.