[mythtv-users] Openchrome XvMC problems in mythfrontend
g8ecj at gilks.org
Mon Jun 15 11:40:09 UTC 2009
>> Ronald Pijnacker wrote:
>>> However for me, that does not solve the actual problem.
>>> It just suppresses the warning that set me on the wrong foot in the
>> Then you xvmc isn't working well enough for Myth.
>> I.e.: it's a config thing.
> At the time I removed the dri I just edited the vsync.cpp file and changed
> the card name from 'card0' to being 'card1'.
> This was just a quick and dirty hack to get it to work.
> Other changes I did to get my system working are as follows:
> -Added the file /etc/X11/XvMCConfig. File just contains the library
> -Made sure that the myth playback setting for the video resolution being
> used was set to 'XvMC VLD'.
> -Make sure I compiled the code with the --enable-xvmc --enable-xvmc-pro
> Hope that helps.
> P. Holmes
Thats funny - I have 'libviaXvMCPro.so.1' in my '/etc/X11/XvMCConfig' for
the OpenChrome driver - I use 'libXvMCW.so.1' for my frontend with the
More information about the mythtv-users