[mythtv-users] VDPAU flashes menu screen before playing recording.

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 12:36:31 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 3:07 PM, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:

>  On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 8:00 PM, Rafael Moslin<rafmoslin at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Your not alone Greg, it does happen with current trunk on occasions, keep
> > meaning to look to see if there is a pattern but hey, its a brief glitch
> > so...
> >
> > Rafael.
>
> I suspect its just something in some video buffer somewhere.

Do you guys also experience a few very slow menu fades, such as from the
menu to the program guide.  It didn't used to do the slow fade with the old
faster non-vdpau graphics card.  This new VDPAU cards are painfully slow, I
suspect that it's because of the openGL menu fade but I'm not sure why the
other menu-to-menu transitions would be fast.