[mythtv-users] The state of trunk, vdpau, hd-pvr, etc

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 15:27:28 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 8:16 AM, Mitch Gore <mitchell.gore at gmail.com> wrote:

> The themes were broke for me as well in mythbuntu builds.  I just
> downloaded the latest theme from the mythtv svn page and loaded up blootube.

Well, technically speaking it's not what most people consider blootube any
more, you're running blootube's menus, but all the other MythUI (which is
most all of them) screens are falling back to those in default and
default-wide.  Nobody has done any conversion on the legacy themes to
convert their unique screens to MythUI, so those themes all have to fall
back to the "default" versions.

Just didn't want people to think that by using trunk they would see any of
the themes that they are used to looking like they used to.

Robert