[mythtv-users] scte65scan .sql file (sourceid question)

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 21:10:24 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 1:49 PM, Brad Fuller<bradallenfuller at gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 11:52 AM, Brad Fuller<bradallenfuller at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I did, but it never locked when I did that.
>>> what I had to do was:
>>>
>>> ./scte65scan -f3 -H FFFFFFFF,1 -p -V -x0BB9 us-Cable.... > myth-svct.sql
>>>
>>> which worked.
>>>
>>> should I have done:
>>>
>>> ./scte65scan -f3,5 -H FFFFFFFF,1 -p -V -x0BB9 us-Cable.... > myth-svct.sql
>>>
>>> I don't quite understand why we need to put the sourceid in.
>>
>> oh... do you assume there is only one sourceid per cardid?
>>

> UPDATE:
> I created a new video source (just pointed a new one at an existing
> Schedules Direct Comcast Digital lineup) and scanned for channels
> inside mythv-setup, so I would get a new sourceid. This sourceid is 5
> (which makes sense.)
> I then edited my myth-svct.sql substituted sourceid=5 or sourceid=1
> and tried to merge. Unfortunately, I rcv an error right off the bat:
>
> ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 71: Duplicate entry '68' for key 1
>
> Looking in the myth-svct.sql file I don't see any duplicate entry. Has
> anyone received this error before?

I looked at the table in MySQL Query Browser and see that the merge
into the mythconverg dB went up to 67 and stopped. That's where the
error occurred. I haven't found anything via google that relates to
this problem. I tried to attach the myth-svct-sqll file in hopes that
someone knows why it stopped at line 71. But, the server wouldn't let
me - got an error that it was too big. Bummer.

In any case, I'm grateful for any help to assist me getting this .sql
file into mythconverg.

--
Brad Fuller