[mythtv-users] Remote recommendations

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Wed Jun 17 00:33:47 UTC 2009

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009, Brian Long wrote:

> I've been using a Radio Shack universal remote with good success:
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/RadioShack_15-2146_Universal_Remote
>
> I don't believe they sell this particular unit any longer, but other

Radio Shack has two right now that would be good for Myth. 15-100  was my
first pick, as it has page up/down buttons.  However, I ended up getting
15-135, their HD-TV remote. It has around 60 buttons, including ones that
make sense on new HD tvs: Buttons for aspect ratio, direct buttons for
HDMI/componant/etc inputs, etc.

-Chris