[mythtv-users] Can anyone point me to a working dvb-s2 and working disecq approach/configuration ?

belcampo belcampo at zonnet.nl
Wed Jun 17 07:32:52 UTC 2009

Hi,

Read the devel/user ML to find out where this setup was/is working, but
stumble over a lot of things.
First tried current trunk and 2.6.30 kernel where S2API for the TT 3200
should work, and it does partially. Everything works perfect with
Kaffeine but in current trunk disecq doesn't function.

Second approach, I read that around Dec 2008 some people seemed to have
a rather good working situation, now I stumble on what probably is a
problem between current QT4 and the version used by that time. I get this:
/usr/include/QtCore/qvariant.h: In member function ‘void
ViewScheduled::deleteRule()’:
/usr/include/QtCore/qvariant.h:413: error: ‘QVariant::QVariant(void*)’
is private
viewscheduled.cpp:399: error: within this context
make[2]: *** [viewscheduled.o] Error 1

Before building another QT4 '200812-version' is there a more or less
working approach available ?

Regards

Henk Schoneveld