[mythtv-users] Those tasty Zotac boards

Paul Gallaway pgallaway at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 13:11:55 UTC 2009

Matthew, you didn't mention what your end use would be (I can only
assume MythTV) but if you are looking for a really small board then
the BeagleBoard may suit your needs. It's ARM based and has some video
acceleration and at the very least should handle SD (although
apparently the video accel can handle up to 720p). Check out
beagleboard.org for more details. If small form factor + VDPAU are
necessary then probably not for you. I don't have the hardware so
can't say what usability is like but there are some videos of someone
running a MythTV frontend.
--
~pAul.