[mythtv-users] Those tasty Zotac boards

Matthew Keefe learningtehlinux at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 20:19:10 UTC 2009

> Matthew, you didn't mention what your end use would be (I can only
> assume MythTV) but if you are looking for a really small board then
> the BeagleBoard may suit your needs.

I had a weird notion to take the tank of a laptop that I have and modernize
it.  It's a Thinkpad 760EL, quite chunky.  Using as a frontend would be a
nice bonus but not exactly the thrust at this point.  I figured I'd ask
about it here as I've seen interest in the mini itx boards and smaller for
use as frontends and though some of the good folks here would know more than
I.  Certainly true to date :)

I'll look into that Beagle board.  Sounds interesting.   The board Kevin
mentioned is also quite appealing.

--