[mythtv-users] Those tasty Zotac boards

Owen Townend owen.townend at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 05:58:36 UTC 2009

2009/6/18 Anthony Giggins <seven at seven.dorksville.net>:

>>> I cant find them on that site can you give us some pointers?
>>
>> Enter 'acer revo' into the search box and it finds this:
>> version: UK, 1.6GHz, 2GB, 160GB, Vista Home Premium, A$579.99
>> http://www.expansys.com.au/d.aspx?i=183737
>>
>> cheers,
>> Owen.
>
> Opps maybe I wasn't following the thread close enough I was looking for
> the Zotac boards not the revo but thanks.

That's ok, the thread diverged a little...
The Acer Revo is basically the same as the Zotac board, but as a
finished, packaged product.
Given the pricing of the Zotac board alone here in Oz that price above
isn't too bad either..
To find the Zotac board in Oz try:
http://www.shopbot.com.au/default.asp?orderby=p&p1=&p2=&kw=Zotac+ION&position=search

cheers,