[mythtv-users] PBS interlacing not working - Was: Cyberchase and de-interlacing

Justin The Cynical cynical at penguinness.org
Thu Jun 18 06:26:15 UTC 2009

George Mari wrote:

> Another thing I just noticed - your video timing is USleep - you'll
> probably see better results if you use OpenGL Sync, if your video card
> supports it.  I think all NVidia cards do.

Bah, sorry for the late reply, I missed this.

I tried opengl sync not long ago and it had issues on my system.  I've
not tried it lately or with the current builds, but I also have a very
high WAF, so I don't want to mess that up either.

If it isn't broke... (I know, and I call myself a geek, but really, it's
good right now and I'm very hesitant to mess with it too much)