[mythtv-users] Adjust MythTV brightness during playback?

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Thu Jun 18 08:28:48 UTC 2009

Around about 12/06/09 16:04, Michael T. Dean typed ...
> Right.  G is the default binding for "Recording picture adjustments for
> this recorder" (TOGGLERECCONTROLS).  And Ctrl+G is the default binding
> for "Recording picture adjustments for this channel" (TOGGLECHANCONTROLS).

   Don't recall seeing a <Ctrl-G> binding, but I've not double-checked yet.
  Doesn't do anything, anyway.

> ...   You seem to either a) have something else bound to
> it or b) have a card that doesn't support Xv picture controls (i.e.
> NVIDIA 6x00 or higher).

   Looks like it's (b) (it's a relatively cheap 6200), which would also
explain why I had to jump through hoops with mplayer as well.  Guess I'll
stump up a little more next time I buy a gfx card :)

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature