[mythtv-users] Bounty request to enable ITV HD in Trunk .22

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 18 13:21:00 UTC 2009

OK

I understand that ITV HD is still not working in Trunk.

I'm not a programmer but at best an educated tinkerer so it's outside
my scope to fix it.

There are a number of tickets and threads about this dotted around as
well as an existing itvhd.diff that doesn't appear to fix the problem
(and we'd all prefer the fix to be in trunk rather then a patch anyway
I suspect).

So here's the deal, who is willing to take on the job of writing a fix
and how much bounty do you want for the job?

There's likely enough people wanting this to raise a few quid and then
get it incorporated in Trunk .22 (mythtv is pretty heavily used in the
UK and the football, including the World Cup is likely going to be in
HD).

All ideas and proposals accepted......

Regards