[mythtv-users] ION Boards from Logic Supply

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Thu Jun 18 22:00:02 UTC 2009

On Thursday 18 June 2009 15:35:07 Mitch Gore wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 3:32 PM, Brian Wood <beww at beww.org> wrote:
> > Looks like another vendor has entered the ION board selling arena:

> yes at a much higher price too!

I wasn't suggesting anyone purchase from them, just pointing out that they
seem to be becoming more "mainstream". Logic Supply has always seemed pretty
high cost to me, but on several occasions I have found stuff there that I
could not find elsewhere.

I'm hoping this means we may start to see some complete systems. Not
necessarily the "Vase" case, but units more suited to non-DIYers.

It also means we may start to see more applications able to take advantage  of
the video hardware.

All good signs, IMHO.

--
Brian Wood