[mythtv-users] Problem with DVB-C setup in germany

Joachim Zettler joachim_zettler at yahoo.de
Sun Jun 21 10:24:59 UTC 2009

Dear all,

I am currently setting up a mythtv (mythbuntu) system with two dvb-c
cards in germany.

After I setup the two DVB-C cards and defined the video sources I am
currently defining the Input Connections and wanted to generate the
initial scan to get my channels. Here is already the problem. Do I
somehow have to define a starting frequency for the scan to work or
how can I get my channels for each of my DVB cards?

I have already read numerous tutorials but it seems that this is
definitely no problem for most of the people (except myself :( )

Thank you in advance for your help.