[mythtv-users] Ubuntu upgrade from 8.10 -> 9.04?

Shadowfirebird shadowfirebird at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 10:12:10 UTC 2009

Hi,

Anyone done this on a MythTV box?  How did it go -- any gotchas I should
watch for?

I've got a SATA hard drive running through a PCI card, and an NVIDIA 7300
graphics card, if that helps.

I would normally do a clean install rather than an upgrade, but I think my
family would kill me if I took the TV *and* the computer network down for a
weekend, and then lost them all their saved shows into the bargain...
(^_~)

--
So you think you can tell heaven from hell? Blue skies from pain? Can you
tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil? Do you think