[mythtv-users] Hard hangs on 0.21-fixes with HVR-2250 - suggestion or similar experiences?

Matt Beadon matt.beadon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 19:46:37 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 3:37 PM, Nicolas Riendeau <knightr at istop.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> The HVR-22x0 are not yet fully stable, some people are experiencing full
> system lockups with them...
>
> re: http://www.kernellabs.com/blog/?p=337
>
> If you need a fully stable system I suggest you go back to the tuner card
> you had in there at least temporarily...

You are right.  :(  I did some more reading on the kernellabs blog and
realized I probably jumped the gun when I saw the initial reports of the
driver working and being stable.  That said I'm now at 4 days without
incident.  I'm hoping that by reducing the spam going to my system logs I've
made the situation better but only time will tell.