[mythtv-users] mythtv apple trailers updated to v0.4.2.2

Bobby Gill brownitus at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 00:26:18 UTC 2009

 On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 5:28 PM, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 3:24 PM, Tom Flair<tom at graniteskies.net> wrote:
> > On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 11:26 AM, <dlknight at sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:
> >>
> >> I have updated mythtv apple trailers to v0.4.2.2.
> >>
> >> In addition to 0.4.2.1 fixes this focuses on the download function of
> the
> >> script.
> >>
> >>  1. Do not delete existing downloaded trailers.
> >>  2. Only download new/missing trailers and skip existing.
> >>
> >> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Myth_Apple_Trailers
> >>
> >> Direct link to download -
> >> http://www.mythtv.ukpc.net/mythappletrailer-0.4.2.2.tar.gz
> >>
> >> Regards
> >>
> >> Dave K.

> > I just wanted to take time and say thanks for this.  I finally got around
> > adding it to the menu and showed it to my wife.   She got a big kick out
> of
> > it.  :)
>
> Well thats the ultimate test!

This sounds great so I just tried to set it up, but having a problem with
nothing showing up when I hit the Apple Trailers button in the FE (FE just
goes blank, with theme and time showing). Output:

QFile::open: No file name specified
2009-06-25 20:24:11.470 MythThemedMenuPrivate: Couldn't read menu file
appletrailer.xml
Segmentation fault

Segfault happens if I hit any key.

Thanks for any help