[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct renewed, but MythTV doesn't acknowledge it

Dale Pontius DEPontius at edgehp.net
Sun Jun 28 03:19:26 UTC 2009

My Schedules Direct was set to expire June 19, 2009, but I renewed it on
June 18.  However, under "Listings Status" it says that it expires
(really expired) June 19, 2009, not 2010 as it's renewed.  Therefore I
only have guide data for 5 days, to July 2.  Thinking back, a few days
ago when I checked, I had guide data to July 2 then.

Seems to me that I usually have about 2 weeks of guide data.  It looks
as if mythtv thinks that my Schedules Direct has expired, and the July 2
date is the latest fetch from June 19.  I just logged into Schedules
Direct, and they show me being renewed into 2010.

How do I make mythtv aware of this little fact?

Dale Pontius