[mythtv-users] Closed caption problems

Thomas Mørch tmorch at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 22:29:51 UTC 2009

I have a couple of problems with closed captions on my FE. I'm receiving
digital mpeg2 streams.

First problem is that the letters in the cc extend above the black bars, and
the second line gets the top cut of the letters. Is there a place where I
can specify the size/Height of the fonts used?

Next problem that I see, is that the cc isn't consistent all the time,
skipping lot's of texts, or delaying them. what can cause this?

Both problems decreases the WAF here in the house, so if someone can give me
a couple of hints....

/ Thomas