[mythtv-users] no seektable; rebuild doesn't work.

Shadowfirebird shadowfirebird at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 09:04:48 UTC 2009

Hi,

I've got a number of recordings I access via mythvideo (recorded on an older
incarnation of my Myth box) that come up with "no seektable" when I try to
edit them.

Some are .nuv, some are .mpg.

"mythcommflag --rebuild --video <filename>" reports a successful rebuild.
But, the file still reports "no seektable" when I try to edit it.

I've tried the rebuild with -v all and it reports that it is building
filemarkup records like crazy, and they are there.

(Shouldn't it be building seektable records?)

Any ideas what I should try next?  If you want to see some output, just say
what.

Shadowfirebird.

--
So you think you can tell heaven from hell? Blue skies from pain? Can you
tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil? Do you think