[mythtv-users] Tuning to DVB channel without transmisson

Dag Nygren dag at newtech.fi
Mon Jun 29 16:45:47 UTC 2009

Hi there

Our MythTV (0.21-fixes) seems to freeze with a black screen when trying to
tune to a DVB channel wothout transmission.

This happens regularly here as we have childrens channels that stop
transmitting at 18:00 and starts again in the morning. If the last channel my
children watched was one of these and I continue watching later in the evening
I am had.

The only way I have been able to get out of this is editing the mythconverg
database by hand.

Is there any easier workaround or do I have something wrong in my setup?

Best
Dag