[mythtv-users] Searching for experiences using an antenna rotor setup for satellites

Peter Brouwer peter.brouwer at btconnect.com
Tue Jun 30 08:08:12 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am looking for some tips and hints on how to a antenna rotor is used
in Myth.

I haven't been able to get it to work so far.
Within mythtv-setup the antenna motor is working fine when scanning
channels.

However in the frontend it does not seem to work at all. I would expect
that when selecting a channel on a different sat would automatically let
myth point the antenna to the correct sat. It does not seem to move at all.

Any experiences?
I have tried both 0.21 and 0.22. Both having the same result.

Peter