[mythtv-users] MyMote, iTouch, and OS 3.0

pfine at comcast.net pfine at comcast.net
Tue Jun 30 13:08:21 UTC 2009

After seeing this recent thread (http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/387067#387067), I wanted to try it out MyMote with my wife's iTouch.  The MyMote app would not sync with the iTouch.  The error said that the app required the iTouch have the OS 3.0 update, and I have not purchased the update for my wife's iTouch yet.

Is the update a requirement for MyMote?  Does it sound like I did something wrong?