[mythtv-users] MyMote, iTouch, and OS 3.0

Chase Douglas chasedouglas.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 15:35:29 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 11:20 AM, Christopher Meredith <chmeredith at gmail.com
> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 9:09 AM, <pfine at comcast.net> wrote:

If you don't upgrade to 3.0 I can't help of course, but I am still willing
to help anyone who is having issues running MyMote. I honestly want everyone
to be able to use it, so if anyone is having issues I recommend opening a
bug or emailing mymote.support at gmail.com. The setup isn't the easiest thing
in the world because of all the steps required to open the frontend and
backend, but once they are set up properly MyMote should work without any
hassles.

Thanks