[mythtv-users] Interfacing Zotac IONITX to Analog TV

Thomas Mørch tmorch at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 19:54:36 UTC 2009

2009/6/30 jedi <jedi at mishnet.org>

>      I dunno. If you're really that concerned about legacy TV's I would
> imagine that the nv9400 would be overkill. A "mac mini" style system with
> an i945 should be more than adequate for the kind of content you would be
> dealing with.

I actualy thought about getting a zotac board for my analogue tv. Mainly to
be future proof, for when I get a 50" lcd :)

Right now I'm using an via epia M10000 board, which is to the slow side. It
can show SD tv, but there isn't that much cpu power left in it, after
decoding mpeg2

Also, the zotac's can be bought without fans...

/ Thomas