No subject

Wed Jun 24 15:02:31 UTC 2009

i2c. I don't know anything about i2c and I'm not sure how this relates to
MythTV or to Hauppauge driver modules. An explanation would be great. I also
suspect that for the channels that don't work, they use the same transcoder
and I might have a missing codec.

I'd like to add that I'm very new with Linux and MythTV. I really like using
them both so a much like for me would be highly appreciated.

Danny

--00504502c89e42dfb8046e961794

9;ve been trying to find a solution to my MythTV problem. I have combed<br>=
the forums and although I found that some users have a similar problem, I h=
aven&#39;t found a satisfactory solution. The problem is this: on some chan=
nels like=A0Channels 3 and 4, I get terribly bad stuttering playback of Liv=
e TV. However this doesn&#39;t happen with other channels like the BBC whic=
h play fine,=A0quite good actually. I don&#39;t understand while a few chan=
nels stutter while most don&#39;t.<br>
auppauge HVR 3000 TV Card. I use the Nvidia VDPAU encoder although I&#39;ve=
 tried different settings to the encoder to find solution to my problem. Us=
ing=A0mythtv -v playback I get messages such as ac-tex being damaged,=A0MPE=
G=A0motion out of boundary, and NVP: video frames behind audio. I&#39;ve al=
so tried=A0different settings in the frontend but problem persist. I&#39;m =
sure the problem=A0is not hardware because I dual-boot with Windows and usi=
ng Hauppauge=A0propriety package I can watch Live TV there without any prob=
lem.</span><div>
apse: collapse;">From the forums my intuition tells me it might have someth=
ing to do with i2c. I don&#39;t know anything about i2c and I&#39;m not sur=
e how this relates to MythTV or to Hauppauge driver modules. An explanation=
 would be great. I also suspect that for the channels that don&#39;t work, =
they use the same transcoder and I might have a missing codec.=A0</span></d=
iv>
lly like using<br>them both so a much like for me would be highly appreciat=
ed.<br>

--00504502c89e42dfb8046e961794--