[mythtv-users] Boxee/Hulu?

jarpublic at gmail.com jarpublic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 16:35:29 UTC 2009

> Exactly what constitutes a web browser in the eyes of Hulu is not clear.

I think it is fairly clear. It is a program that renders the html/php
(or whatever it is that they serve up) unaltered. Again the issue is
whether it is OK to take the content and present it in a new way that
they have forbidden in their terms of use. Again, I don't have an
opinion about whether this is OK or not, but that is what Boxee did
and that is what Hulu or at least its content providers wanted to
stop.