[mythtv-users] can I buy my own digital cable box for usewithTime warner digital cable?

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Wed Mar 4 13:22:23 UTC 2009

Yep when we realized Cablelabs was never going to ply fair we gave up on
the CableCard3 project.

Basically shelved the idea with the view that 5 years from now cable
companies would be in the toilet and we'd relook at the concepts at a
later date.

Interestingly we're about 3 months away from a mini launch of one of the
functions........

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Inc