[mythtv-users] New HD HomeRun problem

David Brieck Jr. dbrieck at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 14:03:35 UTC 2009

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 9:42 PM, Bob Sully <rcs at malibyte.net> wrote:

> SiliconDust DOES say my power brick needs replacement, so they'll be
> sending a new one (thanks, Jay!).  While I'm waiting for it to show up,
> any other ideas?  I find this really odd, since it was working fine last
> Friday, but not last night, and nothing else has changed.
>
> Thanks for the help thus far - Bob
> --

You've pretty much got it covered. The only thing you can do it wait for the
replacement, or else go and find a universal adapter that will work
correctly (polarity, voltage, etc).

The same thing happened to me, but the new power adapter only ended up
working for about a week, then the whole thing happened all over again. They
ended up RMA-ing the whole thing and sending me a new (refurbished) one.