[mythtv-users] organizing my Watch Recordings screen

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Wed Mar 4 14:47:00 UTC 2009

* On Wed Mar 04, 2009 at 08:06:45AM -0500, Fred Squires wrote:
> Recording Groups are fine, but I'd also like a hierarchical menu, or
> at least a way to jump to all episodes of a series. If I'm looking

Uhh, when focus is on the left/title side of the screen, scroll down
until you get to the title of the program you are looking for and
then you'll see all episodes of that title on the right hand side....

> through my recordings and I see an episode of Lost, I always have to
> ask myself, "Did I watch last week's episode of Lost". Which means I
> have to jump back to the left and find Lost in the list to see if I
> have more than one episode, or read the description to see if I've

How will multiple levels help you remember what you watched last week?
It sounds like you should go to a specific title rather than looking
at the 'All Programs' virtual title or the Watch List or category or
recgroup or whatever you are looking at that includes more than one
title in the right/episode side of the screen.

--
Chris