[mythtv-users] New HD HomeRun problem

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Wed Mar 4 22:44:24 UTC 2009

Mark Lord wrote:
> Bob,
>
> I saw your posting about hdhr woes on MythTV-users.
>
> At the silicondust site, there are lots of reports of failures
> with the 2009-02-15 firmware version, so it could well be that.
>
> My advice is to downgrade to the previous firmware, and wait for
> something newer than 2009-02-15 to appear before upgrading again.
>
> That's what I'm doing here.
>
> Cheers
> --
> Mark Lord
> Real-Time Remedies Inc.
> mlord at pobox.com

Mark -

That may be worth a try if all else fails, but the problem started while
the HD-HR was running the previous firmware (10/2008, IIRC, which it had
been running since November); I only upgraded it to see if that would
solve the problem.   I will check SiliconDust's forum regarding this issue
- thanks

Bob