[mythtv-users] Perfect frontend?

Brent Norris brent at brentnorris.net
Fri Mar 6 04:48:01 UTC 2009

Nick F wrote:

> Do you just stick the sticks into a USB port - or do you have them
> mounted internally (with a IDE/SATA to USB connector)?

Yeah I just have them sticking out the back in a USB port.  To me it
doesn't matter, there is already ugly wires running out of there amongst
all the other stuff.  There isn't any reason you couldn't just lay them
inside the case though with a cable from a front mount USB or something.

Personally, I like the ability to reach back behind there and unplug it
easily and take it to another machine to repair something if I screw
something up.

Brent