[mythtv-users] Long delays with remote occasionally

Larry on the Dell Laptop larry at foxgulch.com
Fri Mar 6 15:34:48 UTC 2009

Larry on the Dell Laptop wrote:
>> Josh Mastronarde wrote:

> I'll also try "Option   "UseEvents" "True" in the other
> Section "Device"
>
> namely like:
> Section "Device"
>    Identifier     "Videocard0"
>    Driver         "nvidia"
>    VendorName     "NVIDIA Corporation"
>    BoardName      "GeForce 8400 GS"
>    Option        "UseEvents" "True"
>
> EndSection

Looks like I have three "Device" Sections,
so I'll put the Option in each as shown below:

Section "Device"
    Identifier     "Generic Video Card"
    Driver         "nvidia"
    Option         "DPI" "100x100"
    Option         "UseEvents" "True"
    Option         "AddARGBVisuals" "1"
    Option         "AddARGBGLXVisuals" "1"
    Option         "NoLogo" "1"
EndSection

Section "Device"
    Identifier     "Videocard0"
    Driver         "nvidia"
    VendorName     "NVIDIA Corporation"
    BoardName      "GeForce 8400 GS"
    Option        "UseEvents" "True"
EndSection

Section "Device"
    Identifier     "Device0"
    Driver         "nvidia"
    VendorName     "NVIDIA Corporation"
    BoardName      "GeForce 8400 GS"
    Option    "UseEvents" "True"
EndSection

So far I can't force a failure with vigorous remote pressing.

Larry